Sales-Link Network Slack
The Life Sciences Industry consists of CEOs, Researchers, Scientists, Business Development, and Clinical people (close to 5 million) who are part of an economic network.
By joining the Sales-Link Network community on Slack you’ll be able to ask questions from real experienced people-other industry peers that are members.
How Does It Work?
Our Sales-Link Network Community is powered by Slack - a messaging tool that allows us to stay connected in a more focused way, with one another through different channels. Start by signing up here and you'll get your first two week's free to test it out! What's the one value you can shout really loud about? Answer: Access to our Business Development Information (BDI) system, a self-servicing tool to reach other industry professionals.
What kind of channels will you find?
We have 12 channels and new channels pop up daily. You can choose which ones you want to follow based on your business and personal interests. We have channels where you can get:
- Promos - Share your/company’s story and connect with others
- CRO-Directory - Ask us to post CROs with certain specialties
- Diabetes - companies, experts, news updates
- Science News - Stay in the loop with what’s going on in the industry
- Marketing For Science - How scientists can market themselves in a competitive industry
- Email Campaigns - You need to know what could go wrong
- Marketing For Business - New best practices and golden rules
- SLN Science Events - Promote your events and social media pages
- SLN Science Corner - Ask the experts
- SLN Business Corner - Ask the experts
- Networking - It's always encouraged!
- Special Guests - Live Q&A sessions
- Classifieds - Post job requests and let us find you the perfect people
- Career Advice - LinkedIn, CV, and interview best practices
- Free trials of Marketing Software
- Tons of tutorials on how to use marketing software, apps, and other tools to help your business
- Share videos, articles, and good reads
- Active every day
Building a community to bring you better connections.
- Need to expand your company?
- Hire a freelancer for a project?
- Find leads? Have an open position?
- Or want to network and meet other scientists, clinicians, CEOs, and business people in the same industry?
Just use your laptop or phone and start networking with Sales-Link Network members today!
Tapping into the Sales-Link Network Community any time is easy...
How To Use Slack
- Go to #introductions first and introduce yourself with your name, position, field, and what you hope to accomplish as a Sales-Link Network Slack member.
- Spend a designated time on certain channels, read the material, and post your own. For example, if you need a programmer for your next project, you can go to "Classifieds" to post a job request, or "Programmer's Corner" to get to know programmers from around the world. Another example: if you are tuned-in to a particular field of research, you can connect with others to discuss published findings in "SLN Science Corner."
- Come back daily or leave Slack open for live updates on all of your channels.